The world is changing at a faster pace than ever before. With the advent of various digital technologies – AI, IoT, SaaS, Mobile, Cloud – there is more data to process and as a result more information to make crucial business decisions. To sustain and stay relevant in changing the technology landscape, the role of Information Technology (IT) has evolved to a great extent. But IT can’t keep up with the explosive business demands of building new-age apps and entering new markets. It can’t afford to follow traditional methods of building applications/APIs by writing custom code. Hence, the need of the hour is to empower all sorts of users and not just IT. In other words, a shift towards – Clicks and No-code.
Integration takes the center stage when it comes to addressing the connectivity concerns arising due to the rampant development of business applications. In a traditional integration system, writing custom code to build point-to-point integrations and middleware solutions are the typical approaches as these are considered cheaper and faster. But due to the scalability limitations of such solutions, these end-up being the enemy of speed and agility that is required to sustain in the tough business conditions.
In the recently concluded Salesforce annual conference Dreamforce 2019, the central theme revolved around the question – How to build connected customer experiences, without writing a single line of code? The technology leaders spoke about the need to moving away from writing custom code and adopting a click and no-code model. They see the transition mainly due to the following three reasons.
1. Custom code leads to slower implementation which delays go-to-market time
2. Slower rollout of enhancements and bug fixes using custom code leads to the dissatisfied end-customer
3. Only a fraction of users (mainly IT) can write custom code
So, the technology champions are rooting for having an integration platform that is built on API-led model, easy to use by LOB users to IT and supports composability and reusability of the integration components.
DXchange Integration Cloud addresses all the above-mentioned concerns. It is an absolute no-code integration platform that is built on microservices architecture unleashing the power of the cloud to support your business ecosystem. It is a hybrid integration platform that bridges the gap between your on-prem legacy and cloud applications to bring the best of both worlds at your disposal. It empowers your IT to govern and not gate the business processes. Here are the top features of DXchange Integration Cloud that makes it essential to your connectivity needs –
1. Absolutely No-Code – DXchange Integration Cloud is a no-code platform that lets users to quickly and seamlessly build as many integrations as required without writing any custom code. It is truly and undisputedly a Click and No-Code integration platform that captures the essence of next-gen integration systems.
2. Wizard – Driven Reusable Components (DX Plugs) – DXchange’s wizard-driven approach creates integration with a click and configure approach and makes the whole process quicker and smoother. This approach is an important step in empowering users to build the integrations with utmost confidence and ease. It lets you create reusable entities through DX Plugs which can be defined once and can be re-used multiple times within one single process or multiple processes.
3. Graphical Designer – DXchange Integration Cloud’s design canvas offers a graphical interface to easily build the most complex integration use cases. It comes with an inbuilt data mapping tool (DX Mapper), which does data transformation with an extensive list of pre-built data manipulation functions to correctly incorporate the business logic/rules.
4. Unified and Simple, Yet Powerful Enterprise iPaaS – DXchange Integration Cloud is a powerful platform with advanced enterprise-grade features such as EDI Integration support, Error Handling Framework, Logical Components, Built-in Version Control Management, Simplified Deployment, Control Management etc. to seamlessly build and deploy integrations.
5. Comprehensive Application and Protocol Connectors – Access a range of comprehensive out-of-box application connectors and protocols from DXchange Integration Platform to quickly integrate your business applications hosted on-prem or on the cloud. The hybrid connectivity enables you to integrate legacy infrastructure with the latest cloud-based technology to automate your business processes faster than ever before and deliver the highest level of business efficiency.
Contrary to popular belief, integration is not hard, you just need the right platform to make it smart. DXchange Integration Cloud does that exactly for you. It uses a model-driven architecture, treating models as data/configuration.
DXchange Integration Cloud helps an enterprise in ensuring that its digital initiatives are aligned with its long-term connectivity strategy. DX engine – the core of DXchange Integration Cloud powers enterprises to build a robust, scalable and extensible integration practice to confidently tread on its digital transformation journey.
In the end, DXchange’s major USP lies in helping enterprises in picking up fragmented pieces of their business ecosystem and integrating them to provide a connected experience. It not only unlocks data but opens a plethora of opportunities that foster innovation to deliver on the promise of an integrated world.
Try the beta version of DXchange Integration Cloud today, contact us.