Salesforce is the undisputed market leader when it comes to a CRM solution. Nowadays, one needs to focus on Salesforce integration with the other business applications to make the most out of business opportunities. Having a specialized Salesforce plugin reduces the integration woes to an extent as it helps in connecting with various applications. DXchange offers a comprehensive Salesforce Plugin for Salesforce integration. It is a powerful plugin that completely takes care of your enterprise’s Salesforce integration needs. Let’s find out how.
Here is a look at the functionality supported by DXchange Salesforce plugin –
1. REST API Integration – Salesforce REST API provides a powerful, convenient, and simple web services API to communicate with Salesforce platform from outside. DXchange Salesforce plugin supports Salesforce REST API that lets you seamlessly integrate your Salesforce instance with other business applications to retrieve/create/delete records along with the support for external IDs.
2. Bulk API 2.0 – Bulk API 2.0 is an easier way to handle a mammoth number of Salesforce records asynchronously. It lets you create, update, delete millions of data records into your Salesforce by using REST API and breaking the data into batches automatically. DXchange Salesforce plugin supports Bulk API 2.0 to load and query tons of data from Salesforce at one go. It has a major application for the enterprises which are loading data into Salesforce for the first time. It is made for loading data into Salesforce quickly when dealing with thousands and millions of records, optimizing the performance of its data loads and integrations is critical to the overall business success.
3. Platform Events (Listener) – Salesforce Platform events is a native feature that enables an enterprise to deliver secure, scalable, and customizable event notifications within Salesforce through event-driven business processes that execute in real-time. DXchange Salesforce Plugin passively listens to the events that are happening in Salesforce and triggers the process designed on DXchange Integration Cloud. Unlike scheduled poll, listener enables real-time notifications/events.
4. Push Topics (Listener) – Salesforce PushTopics provide the ability to subscribe to create, update, delete, and undelete events related to Salesforce Objects. The PushTopic event defines when notifications are generated in the channel. DXchange Salesforce Plugin passively listens to PushTopic events published on Salesforce and triggers the process designed on DXchange Integration Cloud. Unlike scheduled poll, listener enables real-time notifications/events.
5. Composite API – The composite API gives you an option to make multiple combined REST API callouts to the Salesforce in a one API call. It is designed to improve the performance of the app and reduce the number of round trips to the server. DXchange Salesforce Plugin uses the composite API function to make multiple changes to the Salesforce object in a single call. It speeds up the execution of a sequence of tasks instead of making separate calls.
Along with the above features which are specific to Salesforce connectivity, DXchange offers a robust orchestration platform with a graphical data mapper and support for different parsers and application connectors. A combination of these capabilities helps you to take your Salesforce integration to the next level. Let’s look at each of these in detail –
1. DX Mapper – DX Mapper is a no-code, graphical interface data mapping tool which supports both structured and unstructured formats. It comes with an extensive set of inbuilt data manipulation functions that caters to complex integration scenarios and let the user apply business logic or transformation rules while doing the integration. Thus, users do not have to rely on any scripting languages or external data mapping tool.
2. Parsers – Enterprises deal with multiple data formats/standards such as XML, JSON, CSV, Delimited Flatfiles, Fixed Width Flatfiles, Hierarchical Flatfiles, EDI and various databases. When you integrate Salesforce with other applications, you might need a specific data parser to transform the data and map it to the Salesforce request, and in the other direction for Salesforce response object to be mapped into a specific data object. DXchange Integration Cloud supports inbuilt parsers to transform data from one format to another for easy integration.
3. Out-of-box Application and Technology Connectors – DXchange Integration Platform offers a comprehensive suite of application connectors that too with a flat subscription model. With a DXchange Integration Cloud, you can seamlessly connect to the following applications.
|Project Management||Asana, JIRA, Trello|
|Content Management||Box, Dropbox, Google Cloud|
|Customer Service||Freshdesk, Zendesk|
|Database||JDBC Compliant Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL)|
|JMS||RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, AmazonSQS, Kafka|
|IT Service Management||ServiceNow|
|Push Notifications||AmazonSNS, Salesforce Platform Events, Salesforce PushTopics|
|Technology, APIs & Protocols||FTP, HTTP/HTTPS SFTP, Email|
And the list is ever-growing as more and more applications are getting enabled in the near future!
In a nutshell, DXchange Integration Cloud offers immense value proposition for a comprehensive Salesforce integration that involves multiple applications and complex integration scenarios. It enables an enterprise to maintain a competitive edge in its business landscape and helps in building a great customer experience.
To know more about DXchange Salesforce Plugin, contact us!