Operational intelligence (OI) is a classification of real-time dynamic, business analytics that delivers visibility and insight into data, streaming events and business operations. It’s a perspective to data analysis that enables decisions and actions in business operations to be based on real-time data as it’s gathered by systems and applications. Typically, the data analysis process is automated, and the analysed information is integrated into operational support systems for immediate use by key decision makers and influencers.
As iPaaS is about providing organizations a simplified, standardized way to connect applications, data, processes, and services across systems and environments, companies can start building a streaming architecture with platforms like DXchange that makes it possible and easy to gather, formulate, analyse, and report intelligence from high-volume, high-velocity data (structured, semi-structured, or unstructured) from varied set of sources in real time, and share with any system regardless of its technology and location.
At a very high level, OI needs support for following:
- 1. Real-time monitoring
- 2. Real-time situation detection
- 3. Real-time dashboards
- 4. Root cause analysis
- 5. Multi-protocol logs collection
- 6. Automated handlers for error scenarios
- 7. Separate Dashboards for Process, B2B and API Flows
- 8. Capability of Reprocessing Integrations from any Step
- 9. Tracking Key Performance Indicators
- 10. Enhanced Logging for Process and Connectivity
- 11. Visibility into requests in Queues (Inbound, Outbound & Failed Transaction Queues)
Above features will help customers in following ways:
- 1. Reduce Level 1 severity incidents by 90%
- 2. Reduce system/interface downtime by real time alerting
- 3. Reduce MTTR (Mean Time to Resolution) leading to better SLAs
- 4. Pinpoint to the exact failure, helping in faster resolution
- 5. Deep in-depth monitoring of everything flowing through the Platform
All above features in a true enterprise grade iPaaS, with support for Application Integration, Replication and Data synchronization, Event processing, ETL, Data federation, Messaging etc. with Performance, Ease of use, Security & being Cost effective, with support for both Cloud and on-premises applications is the need of the hour.