We are looking for a Lead Software Engineer to lead a team of Engineers working on a next generation Integration Platform, using the cutting-edge technologies, tools and software methodologies.
- Develop software solutions by understanding business needs, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts etc.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Strong experience in developing large scale enterprise grade applications using Core Java and Java ecosystem frameworks.
- Strong in architecting and design.
- Experience with Spring Framework.
- Experience with container-based deployments using Dockers.
- Experience in Middleware technologies preferred.
- High level of proficiency in handling concurrent processing in a multi-threaded environment.
- Familiar with PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases, Distributed Caches and Data-Grids.
- Experienced with Git, Maven, Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
- Apache Camel, Smooks and Data Integration is a plus.
- Train and integrate new team members and proactively support the continued development of existing team members.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 6 years and above exposure in the Information Technology domain.