One of the core values at DXchange is continuous innovation. We believe that people management is the key to achieve that. The primary objective of the HR manager is to build a great work culture within the organization.
Other responsibilities include
- Designing and implementing company policies.
- Developing compensation and benefits plans.
- Performance Management.
- Learning and Development.
- Employee Engagement.
- Payroll Management.
- Statutory and Regulatory Compliance.
- Internal communications.
Ultimately, HR Department will ensure that our company attracts, hires, develops and retains qualified employees. This role will directly report to the CEO of the company.
Work Experience/Skill Requirements
- Relevant degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology.
- Proven work experience as a Senior HR Manager or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software, Learning Management Software.
- Excellent Communication abilities and Leadership Skills.
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to represent the HR function as part of the bigger business picture.
- Confident directing HR and advising managers on all aspects of people management and development.