Senior Software Engineer
- Develop software solutions by understanding business needs.
- Perform tasks related to Software Development Lifecycle.
- Involve in Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Support & Maintenance.
- Keen to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in building solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Strong experience in developing large scale enterprise grade applications using Core Java and Java ecosystem frameworks.
- Experience with Spring Framework.
- Familiar with PostgreSQL, NoSQL databases, Distributed Caches and Data-Grids.
- Experienced with Git, Maven, Jenkins and Continuous Integration.
- Apache Camel, Smooks and Data Integration is a plus.
- Experience in Middleware technologies preferred.
- Experience with container-based deployments using Dockers.
- High level of proficiency in handling concurrent processing in a multi-threaded environment.
- Implement best practices for all stages of the implementation lifecycle.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, willingness to take ownership and risks, and enthusiasm in the face of technical challenges.
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 4 years and above exposure in the Information Technology domain.
Job Category: Senior Software Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 4+ Years
Skillset: Angular Apache Camel Application and Data Integration CSS Docker HTML J2EE Java JSON Middleware OAuth2.0 PostgreSQL REST Spring-boot XML
Published Date: Posted on 19/12/2018